the girl

Zara / '95 / Indonesia

------------------------------

an alternative lifestyle blog

(and more)

------------------------------


connect

Follow on Bloglovin


Tuesday, March 1, 2011, 9:42 PM

Did you know that I'm sort of a mind reader?

I can tell that as you're reading this you wonder, "Yet another beauty blog? Zara you tried blogging every year but you NEVER managed to make it past the second month" or "Don't you have other things to do like, I don't know, finishing other things that you started?" or you're probably already making bets with your friends on how long I will continue to write here. I KNOW IT.

But then again, there's also a huge chance that you stumbled here by accident and you have no idea who I am and why people are lowkey annoyed by my internet presence (or lack of it).

My name is Zara and I'm a 21 years old girl living in Surabaya, Indonesia. I wear a lot of black and drink heart-attack-inducing amount of coffee and believe in girl power and always looking fancy. I love makeup and the transformative power that comes with it, impractical shoes, and really long nails that can double as weapons. I also clearly have too much free time.

I created this blog to keep track of what inspires me at the moment, my makeup inspirations, things I'm currently obsessed with, and probably several other things. This blog is probably, primarily be beauty based, it's what I love, but I tend to drift into curiosity towards all sorts of things so whatever, we'll see how it goes.


Get mischievous!

Email me at skeletale [at] yahoo.com

Ask me anything!






Blogger Syz said on June 26, 2016 at 5:30 PM  

I am amongst those who stumbled here by accident xD I really like the minimal template of your blog and it's content! Followed you & looking forward for more of your posts! xx


Anonymous Diane Wright said on December 24, 2016 at 12:11 AM  

May I just say what a comfort to discover someone who genuinely understands what they're discussing on the internet.


Blogger ANDRAINO ADAMS said on September 22, 2020 at 11:15 AM  

Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

Post a Comment






<< take me back______________________________take me forward >>



SKELETALE by Zara Zahrina. © 2011-2016. All Rights Reserved.